We collect information about you in order to book an appointment or purchase a session on our site. You will need to create an account with our appointment booking partner, Jane, using your cellular phone number. If you get in touch with us through our Contact Form, you will be asked for your name and e-mail address as well. Most appointments/bookings are completed using Jn through the calendar on the “Make An Appointment” page. Off-line service bookings may be completed by calling the office and using e-money transfer (EMT) by request only. None of our billing services provide Mind Health Connect with any of your direct financial information.
Under no circumstances does Mind Health Connect share your personal information with aby third-party company. We do provide your personal information to our reputable organizations that help us fulfill your requests. For example, we use Jane to verify and process all credit card transactions to complete your appointment bookings. Be that said, we may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties if necessary to comply with applicable Canadian laws, subpoenas and court orders.
We use cookie sessions to observe your navigation through out site. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and you may also erase them after booking a session. If, however, you delete our cookies, you will limit our ability to personalize www.mindhealthconnect.ca for your next booking but deleting a cookie will not prevent you from booking with us in the future.
Please review our Cookies Policy.
Information collected by Mind Health Connect may be used as follows:
- Schedule an appointment or service booked on-line;
- Create an on-line account at Mind Health Connect;
- Invoice you using e-money transfer (EMT);
- Confirm your appointments;
- Offer specific services customized for you;
- Customize your experience with us;
- Provide promotional materials, special offers, or other information to you; but only if you have chosen to receive them by giving us consent using a sign-up form or you have booked something with us.