Terms & conditions
Welcome to Mind Health Connect. These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Mind Health Connect website, located at https://www.mindhealthconnect.ca.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use Mind Health Connect if you do not agree to take all of the Terms and Conditions as stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Mind Health Connect and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mind Health Connect. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this information from Mind Health Connect for your own personal use subjected to the restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions,
You must not:
- Republish material from Mind Health Connect;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Mind Health Connect;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Mind Health Connect; or
- Redistribute content from Mind Health Connect.
The Agreement shall begin of the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. Mind Health Connect does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mind Health Connect, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions, to the extent permitted by applicable laws Mind Health Connect shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitle to post the Comments on our website and all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mind Health Connect a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to Mind Health Connect’s website is strictly forbidden with the following exceptions.
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search Engines;
- News Organizations;
- Online Directory Distributors may link to us in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses;
- System Wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups MAY NOT hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our Home page, to publications and to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval to the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- Fits within the content of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-know consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot,com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- The organization does not have any negative records with us;
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mind Health Connect; and
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform Mind Health Connect by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and the format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Mind Health Connect logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent of a trademark license agreement
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create i-Frames around our web pages that alter, in any way, the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, other otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or any violation of third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking Terms ad Conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Please read our full Disclaimer Policy.
As long as the website and information and the services on the website are provided as stated, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.